TSM has a very steep learning curve, as it is a total profession framework. It does not hold your hand, and requires a lot of setup. Luckily you can import settings from other players and there are a ton of settings out there. I have published most of my settings in my pastebin here. You can also check out Sheyrahs. TSM recently upgraded to version 4 and I have a written guide for TSM here that is currently up to 11 parts covering all of the basic functionality.
The upcoming raid, Battle of Dazar’Alor, tackles this problem by having the Horde and Alliance have two raid stories — and the opposite faction will temporary flip sides for flashbacks that show the whole story. The Alliance storm the Zandalar capital and gain a massive upper hand in the war. From there, the writers will have to balance a compelling Alliance story with the rising threat of the Old Gods (and, of course, the ongoing Horde story.)
Nov 6 are twinks an issue in high level pvp hello i have not played since cat and when i found out accounts were upgraded to the last xpack i started played without a sub. i mainly like to pvp but the 20-29 bracket is won by who has the most twinks so the result is either a slaughter or a carry neither of these are fun for anyone who likes competitive gameplay. i also feel like i have little to no impact on the outcome or outside running flags (if i'm not 3 shoted by a twink). it seems no matter how skilled the player is if you don't have the gear you're not going to do well. anyway is every bracket like this or is this just a issue with 10-19/20-29 brackets? i know 10-19 is unplayable if your not twinked. i'm sorry i didn't sub last xpack it sounded like pvp was better than.Piale3 Nov 6
To do this, you will need up the WoW Legion Expansion, a maximum of 10 characters including a Herbalist at Lvl 100+, and, of course, Seeds! You can get the seeds by farming them, doing Herbalism World Quests, or buying or trading them in the Auction House. Usual seed raids can are for 30, 50, and 100 seeds and raiding them can take up to a maximum of two hours.
1. Signing Guild Charters-Many people will journey to Orgrimmar or Stormwind to get their new guild charters signed by alts and bank toons. This is where you can strike quick and fast without any risk of losing the investment! This is the greatest type of opportunity for any entrepreneur. I have seen anywhere from 5-20g per signature on these charters. This beats the heck out of earning that first hundred gold through mining copper or an alternative profession method. If you are on late at night, that is often times when the most people are looking to get this service done. Supply them with your signature!
2. Once you have an interested buyer, stay firm in your price. This does not mean to never make them feel like they are getting a bargain. You can subtract 5% off the price and not be hurt as long as you still make a profit! Remember this, as that 5% may not be a big deal to you, but the buyer will feel special and might buy the item for the slightly reduced price. I can not emphasize enough that this is not the same as undercutting! Do not drop every good every time or you develop a reputation as a soft seller and people take more liberties in their dealings with you. If you give someone a constant 5% discount, then they begin to want 10% and then 15% until you no longer make a profit. Discounts are used when you feel that the seller may be pulling away and you really want to just profit and move on!
You will need to cover very large areas in order to get a few chests as they are quite rare. Vanilla, TBC and WotLK zones work best. The way I like to do it is to park one Rogue class trial in Outland and one in Northrend, then fly over the whole continent and look for chests. One whole run might only yield 3-10 chests but you will still make a bunch of gold as you are almost guaranteed rares in chests in these zones.
Hands. Down. The. Best. Whelping. Spot. Ever. There are soo many spawns, and too many whelpings. This spot is very close to becoming an infinite farm. You just cant run out of targets to hit in such a confined area. Each whelping has an 0.09 chance to drop a dark whelping – which may seem small until you realize you can easily down 40 whelps in a minute. And by the time you finish, they will respawn. The farm takes place at the ruins of Kargath in badlands and is usually empty. Noone seems to visit this spot, probably because its more hit-or-miss than direct gold. If luck finds you, you can walk away with a popular pet that's worth a pretty 14,000g
Most of the players make the mistake of only listing 30-50 transmog items on the auction house and then hoping to get half of them sold until the next day. Me and a lot of other gold farmers and transmog sellers do have 3.000-10.000 items on the auction house across various realms. It does not mean you have to do it that way – but if you have 1000 items listed, chances are higher you can sell up to 10 per day. With only 100 items listed, you have to be lucky to sell one. Of course, the sells are not guaranteed if you post more items. But i’m sure you have a lot more fun if you open your mailbox and 10-20 items are sold
In World of Warcraft, establishing a monopoly proves much easier than the real world because of less competition and increased laziness from the consumer base, which increases demand through the roof. These factors are easy to exploit with proper preparation. Downloading and installing the following addons from your most trusted website is the first and most important step in the gold making process.
4. Is there a guild waiting for you on the target server that you are satisfied with? Often times, I have transferred to a server, made a lot of gold and quit the game out of boredom because I was without a guild. Another aspect behind this question is that often times in guilds, you can get free flasks and materials to craft goods instead of spending your own gold. This will add up in the long run, whether it's free repairs or free abyss crystals. Remember, you can always send the crystals to another toon and sell them for gold as well.
The best way to collect AP is through world quests, a system that allows players to complete menial tasks to earn moderate rewards. A finite amount of AP spawns on the map through these quests — generally at least 2,000 a day. I’ve likely done most of these quests close to 20 times in the course of preparing my various characters in the 45 days since the expansion launched. In some cases, I’ve replayed them as many as 50 times.
Warcraft 1 and 2 Now Available on GOG Following the original Diablo's addition to the Good Old Games store Blizzard are now adding Warcraft: Orcs and Humans and Warcraft 2 Battle.net edition (which has Beyond the Dark Portal included) as well! The franchise's 25th anniversary is coming up this year and this is a great way to celebrate (in addition to the upcoming Warcraft 3: Reforged)!
Items you buy from vendors can be resold on the auction house for a profit. The most common way of making gold this way is finding either vendors with limited supply items that you can only buy a set amount of a particular item from and then you have to wait a while before someone can buy more, or buy items from vendors located in locations that are far off. There are also vendors that will sell items for other currencies than gold. One more important thing to note is that you can sell very common easily available items on the AH as well. Like crafting materials from profession supply vendors that only cost a few copper or silver that can be resold on the AH for gold, and they actually have a decent sale rate.
Battle for Azeroth, the latest World of Warcraft expansion, has been almost entirely centered around the Horde. The Horde made the first strike in the faction war, burning down the Night Elven home of Teldrassil. Sylvanas, the Warchief of the Horde, stole the spotlight and was the most compelling character in the Battle for Lordaeron. The Zandalar campaign led the Horde to the first raid of Uldir, where Horde heroes slew G’huun. For many Alliance players, there’s a sense that they’ve been tagging along for the ride so far.
1. Begin by providing a sell message that is clear and concise. This includes the grammar and punctuation just as much as it does the word choice. Try changing that "Some noob buy my sh!t" into "Looking to sell a ____. Please message me if interested. Thanks!". People would rather see a message that is obviously not from a foreign gold farmer or a younger kid. These sellers are hard to deal with and have the stereotype of scamming the honest player.
1. Don't just take anybody with some gold willing to go. Make sure they at least have some heroic gear or better. Bringing someone in greens not only hurts your chances of killing the bosses, but these players often anger those who are in better gear that need one item and then get outbid by some "noob". You are looking again to establish relationships and repeat customers!
For those interested in more details on spending wisely, and generating good cashflow, we cover a number of topics in more detail. Please note that this guide represents the accumulated wisdom of many people. You don't necessarily have to do all of these things--there is no one "right" way to make and manage money. However, these pointers will give you ideas on how to establish a firm financial foundation for your character.
NOTE: It is VERY important to not vendor any equipment you pick up. You will be deconstructing all of your gear for resources that will help you in the Warfronts to be fought! Deconstructing, or scrapping, your gear will be done using the Scrap-o-Matic 1000 if you are Alliance and the Shred-Master Mk1 if you are Horde. This works the same as the way the Obliterum Forge worked in Legion. The scrapping feature can be used on all Battle for Azeroth equipment found, not just craftable equipment, so save everything you acquire for the scrapper! Before we get started, keep in mind some of the tips below that can speed up your leveling process!
Vol’Dun is the hardest and most tedious of the Horde Zones in Battle for Azeroth. It’s also probably the one that makes the most sense. Each sections of quests leads directly to the one you should do next. For all of these reasons it’s going to be best to get this one done early. Thanks to any legendary items you might have collected in Legion, you’ll be strongest in the leveling process before 115 and weaker after — because that’s when the legendary effects stop working.
A farm that I myself made drastically popular about 2 years ago. This farm is a simple pet and transmog spot that requires you to pull the entire wailing carverns instance. Besides how it sounds, this farm is VERY easy going and can literally be done while you watch something else entirely. (netflix maybe?) While it's not as potent as it used to be, it still has some merit in it, especially if your server is low on the deviate hatchling pet. While it does take some time to drop, I can usually average a deviate hatchling every 30 minutes or so. However, since I released the video on it, the price of the pet has dropped wildly.
In addition to questing and running dungeons in the Broken Isles, players should also remember to visit their class hall, which is like the garrisons from Draenor, but themed around your character’s class.The quest lines in your hall provide valuable experience and open up important features, like artifact weapon upgrades, that will drastically up your character’s power.
AQ20 is a really nice transmog farm. The worms called Silicate Feeder are acutally the mobs with the best loot in the raids so be sure to loot them. They are found between the 3rd and 4th boss. Be sure not to kill ANY of the mobs in the room with the 2nd boss as that will start the encounter for the boss. You can go through the whole instance without killing any bosses, so you can choose to run the entire raid or exit after killing the worms by creating a group in the group finder and leaving it.
Nov 10 How to get to the broken isles Hello I am a lvl 100 hunter and I want to go the broken isles. You see after using my character boost,finished my mission on attacking the horde and getting my new bow I wasn't able to go to the broken isles. I heard you were able to get to lvl 110 if you go but I am not able to get there. There are no portals,no ships and no mission's for me to get to. Please tell me a way to get to the broken isles for the allianceTerthelard12 Nov 10